- Grohe Starlight finishes for scratch and tarnish-resistant surfaces for a lifetime of beauty
- Grohe CoolTouch features an innovative cooling channel to reduce the risk of scalding
- Grohe TurboStat technology delivers water at a desired temperature within a fraction of a second and keeps it constant for the duration of the shower
- Grohe EcoJoy reduces water consumption by up to 50 percent; Dirt strainers
- MetalGrip ergonomic handle
- GROHE StarLight
- GROHE CoolTouch
- GROHE TurboStat
- GROHE EcoJoy
- MetalGrip ergonomic handle
- SafeStop at 100°F / 38°C
- EcoButton adjustable economy stop
- Integrated mixed water shut off
- Ceramic headpart 1⁄2", 180°
- Shower bottom outlet 1⁄2"Built-in non-return valves Dirt strainers S-union 1⁄2" NPT Protected against backflow Wall mounted
- Stock Status:
- Special Order
Works as it should.
I had posted questions about installation so I decided to show how it worked out. This is on a stainless panel in a RV. Pictures show support from behind the wall. I used a 3/4” nut from Lowes to help tighten. Made 1” holes in the stainless and pulled tight from the back with the 3/4” nut. Last picture is view from directly above. A little confusing but good information. The large nut on the faucet is directly against the stainless.
This is the best Thermostatic shower valve on the market for the money! We love it! The key to installing this is to make sure your plumbing connections are not reset past the lip of the tile. Ours was and we simply had to buy a extender at Home Depot, cost $10.00.
Too heavy for our RV, no way to mount in RV structure. Nice appearance but returned due to weight. Found Watts thermal mixing valve to control shower temp using RV valves a better solution.
Replaced an old single-handle Moen valve in a stall shower with this. Needed to do quite a bit of carpentry to make it work. The plumbing part was easy, however, because of Pex and Sharkbite fittings. The valve works very well. See pictures. No stars removed because of the extra work, as I knew going in what was needed.
Very well made and performs exactly as advertised. We installed it in our RV shower to replace cheap plastic unit and help stop the hot cold difficult to regulate showers...also saves water. I recommend it for your home but a huge upgrade to your RV
The most amazing shower upgrade. Set the temp and no matter what it’s the same every time.
I was a little concerned that the handles were going to be difficult to turn with soapy arthritic hands- I shouldn't have worried. They turn very easily. I love that it regulates the temperature better than any other non-scald faucet we've ever had. The pre-set stop at 100 degrees is great, and it's easy to manipulate the override for the temperature if you need it warmer. External (or exposed) shower mixers from reputable companies that meet U.S. plumbing standards are not easy to come by (which you already know, if you are looking at this review); this one is a winner!