We hope that your order arrives safely and that you are satisfied with your purchase. However, please remember that when the order arrives it is your responsibility to ensure that the product has not been damaged during shipping by the freight company.
- All items received via UPS or FedEx must be inspected within 48 hours. We cannot honor any claims for damages after 48 hours.
- If any item(s) are found to be damaged, please keep all packaging material, in case the item(s) needs repacking for transport.
For deliveries from Freight companies:
- Inspect the outer carton for any visual signs of damage to the external packaging. If damage to the box is found, notate it on all copies of the carrier's manifest before accepting for further inspection.
- If there is obvious damage to the unit, refuse it and immediately notify us at 855-570-9750. You must notate on the Bill of Lading that the refusal is due to shipping damage.
- Remove the packaging and inspect the contents for any physical damage in the presence of the driver. If there is any damage, visible or not, you must indicate such on the delivery receipt.
- Regardless, you should always note on the Bill of lading: "MERCHANDISE SUBJECT TO INSPECTION". This protects against any concealed damage that might not be visible.
- If the merchandise is accepted, content(s) inspection must be done immediately. Should concealed damage be found, contact us immediately AND the delivering carrier.
Again, please inspect the delivered merchandise as soon as possible. If there is any damage, be sure to notify us and notate it on the delivery ticket. If the damage is severe enough to render the product inoperable or unusable, please refuse the shipment and contact us immediately at 855-570-9750. When you sign the delivery ticket and do not note any damage, or follow the instructions above, the unit becomes your property. We will not be responsible for any freight claims or refunds and there is no further action that can be taken on your behalf.